Every kid in every zip growing and learning outdoors.
The Montezuma Inspire Coalition develops life-long outdoor lovers and stewards. Our community is known nationally for our unique collaborative commitment to getting kids outside regularly though a diversity of opportunities. All our youth consistently experience the outdoors in a variety of ways that connect them to the joys and career pathways that create tomorrow's outdoor stewards and leaders. We empower the next generation to respect, care for, and steward themselves, their community and the natural world around them and offer lifelong skills that will be passed from generation to generation.
The Montezuma Inspire Coalition has five clear goals:
1. Increase opportunities for all youth in the communities of our county to experience the outdoors and nature close to home as well as in the backcountry though collaborating via existing programs and/or through enhancing these programs or starting new ones.
2. Increase opportunities for all youth to experience pathways to future careers in outdoor related fields.
3. Improve exisiting physical sites allowing for more participation in the outdoors.
4. Improve and increase protective factors, via outdoor and nature programming, to improve the overall well-being, physical helath and self-esteem of youth as well as leadership skills.
5. Decrease barries that keep youth and families from experiencing the outdoors.
These goals will be measured by tracking partipant numbers in outdoor activities run by our coalition and activities that our coalition provides.