Support the development, implementation and utilization of evaluation to demonstrate progress towards East5ide Unified|Unido’s goals and objectives
Action Team Deliverables:
- Evaluation plan by Jan 2019
- Baseline data collection by March 2019
- Quarterly updates on evaluation questions and short-term/intermediate outcomes (to align with progress reporting for CDPHE HDPG)
- Annual evaluation review and learning opportunity with East5ide Unified|Unido Council, Action Teams and Community
Measures of Progress:
- Monthly evaluation and learning team meetings
- Methods, routines and tools are established for each action team
- Methods, routines and tools are established for short-term and intermediate outcomes
- Quarterly evaluation check-ins with Action Teams
- Quarterly communication with East5ide Unified|Unido (general)
Vision of Success (by 2021):
- East5ide Unified|Unido and Action Teams can qualify and quantify their progress and success
- East5ide Unified|Unido uses data to inform learning and decision making
- East5ide Unified|Unido tracks and understands how values and principles guide the work
Are 80205 communities supporting healthy thriving children and families (community dashboard measures)?
Objective 1) Increase Economic Assets
- What anchor institution organizational policies aimed at building community economic assets were implemented?
Objective 2) Enhance Community Cohesion
- How did East5ide Unified contribute to community cohesion, connection and trust (for East5ide participants and community)?
- Did East5ide Unified facilitate enhance resident leadership in community change?
- Were relationships between Community and Anchor Institutions associated with EU improved/enhanced?