Via Julie Reiskin (Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition):
Talking points about out #Vote4Medicaid public education project. You can sign up
Timeline for this project
1) Gather pledges https://goo.gl/forms/Fc8vED5hGcDWK4JW2 we have already started and want to keep gathering all summer and fall.
2) Message testing --we just got notified of funding yesterday and will kick off with BBC research next week to test messages to explain that what people supported in polling (what Medicaid does at least for the disabled) is actually Medicaid -not Medicare. This will happen July and August.
3) Simultaneously but not finalized until we get input from message testing Michele Ames will develop more messaging, social media tools, etc., for all coalition partners to use. We are asking coalition partners to use the social media and messages and at least once get a message (approved by nonprofit experts) to their constituents about Medicaid and voting.
4) Hopefully, in September a candidate forum about health care will happen.
5) September and October heavy use of Social media, press event to expose the polling
6) November/December figure out next steps